Please do not buy from Fanatics, Fans Edge, or College Football store. (all the same place) I bought 3 shirts from Fanatics, took forever to get them, and when I received them the quality was terrible.

Upset, I bought a shirt from the College Football store (not knowing it was also Fanatics), and received the same crap. I used to buy from Fanatics and the quality was good but they have obviously gone to cheaper materials. Good luck dealing with the company too. Company's have 3 different names for a reason.

The shirts I used to get were heavy t shirts with thick silk screening, good shirts.

The new shirts are paper thin with a really light print that is almost non existent. The picture below shows the quality of the shirt I use to get (Quack Attack), and the newer poor quality (blackhawks shirt)

Product or Service Mentioned: T-shirt.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: I will never buy from that place again, and do my best to spread the word.

I liked: Website is alluring.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 22, 2017.

Comments

They do not make the merchandise. They are a retail outlet.

They simply sell it. They also have a return policy.

I have returned product to them. My only criticism is that they should have 'customer reviews' so that people know before hand if the quality or sizing is off the mark.