Fanatics - SCAM!! Footballpersonality @kissmarketonlineshop.com @globalccpay.com

38 of 45 Fanatics reviews

Was scammed out of $300 by these lying SCAMMERS. Contacted my credit card company right away to place a hold on my card to prevent future purchases by these scammers. Filed a dispute fraud charge on this transaction and I am dealing with my credit card company to have the charges reversed. Keep all correspondence with the scammers for proof.

They advertised official majestic jerseys on sale via Facebook ad.

Www.footballpersonality.com

Website was made to look completely professional but a red flag should have been no phone number. Placed my order and got a receipt from globalccpay.com instead. Then got email from JALY @kissmarketonlineshop.com for 'confirmation'. SCAM.

They operate many different websites (luboutin, nhl, mlb) but look at the FAQ (bad grammar) and NO CONTACT info. Should have known better.

Will be informing Facebook as well.

SCAM !!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 7 Yes 7
38 of 45 Fanatics reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 23 #1244947

Just had the same thing happen to me. Wish I would have seen this before I placed my order. I got two jerseys but were not the size I ordered.

Nov 22 #1244319

SAME PEOPLE SAME SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 16 #1241625 Webster, New York, United States

I actually thought the same when my card denied it twice. But I was willing to risk it. And I just got my jerseys less than 2 weeks later.... so they didn't scam me at all.

Nov 10 #1238852 Godalming, Surrey, United Kingdom

sorry, this was left out from my previous comment
this was their first reply to my complaint:
"So sorry for the inconvenience for you . as this time is busy season maybe the delivery dept
make a mistake for you. it is same team hot ones, after all, we had shipped to you,
As you know our jersey is at a bargain price, and quality is good,sincerely hope you can keep it we will apply some discounts for you as compensation. Thank you for your kindly cooperation and understanding."

Nov 10 #1238851 Godalming, Surrey, United Kingdom

We are also fighting to get refund. Same thing as what's happened to many of you guys. And look at them arguments.
" I'm sorry, as you know our jersey is at a bargain price, and now shipping fee is very expensive, we have got to consider our loss, if you want return, we can send you return address, sincerely hope you can keep it, we can give you some discount as compensation, thank you",
and here's another one
"I'm sorry,as we have jersey cost and other fees , and now shipping fee is very expensive ,we don't have any more profit , if you would like to pay price of jersey , we can apply new one for you , and you needn't return.thank you,"
and another one
"I'm sorry, as you know our jersey is at a bargain price, and now shipping fee is very expensive, we have got to consider our loss, if you want return, we can send you return address, if you would like to pay price of jersey ,we can resend you new one , and you needn't return, thank you," same bloody messages in three different emails. Anyone had any luck getting money back through your bank?

Nov 01 #1234776

I was scammed as well, The jersey I was sent had the letters ironed on then ripped off and ironed on again so the original mark was still on the jersey. They told me to wash the jersey, still fighting to get my money back.

Oct 27 #1232894 Haledon, New Jersey, United States

YUP these guys suck! ordered a Wes Hopkins jersey #48 in white they sent me a white Cunningham jersey #12 not even close. When I tried to get them to pay for the return shipping they said it cost too much but they would send me a new jersey for 10% off!!!! Really???? DO NOT use this website they are scam artist. They know exactly what they are doing to get you to buy more stuff them! They never even apologized. Just said their factory made a mistake! The only mistake that was made was me buying anything from them!!!!! BUYER BEWARE!!!! They go by officialphiladelphiaeaglesstore.com I'm sure they use every team name the same way to get people to buy from them!!!!!

Oct 27 #1232757 Centerville, Georgia, United States

The same thing just happened to me with this website. I was charged $225 for items that never should up. Do NOT purchase anything from these criminals!

Oct 26 #1232192 Irvine, California, United States

Totally agree!! They sent me the wrong Jersey and refuse exchange and want me to buy the one I ordered in the first place again from them! I'm about to take action with my credit card company.

Oct 25 #1231934 Elwood, Victoria County, Trinidad And Tobago

The same thing just happened to me! Annoying! They are a thief! The adidas shoes they sent is a fake! Not original and in very ugly box! Trully rubbish! That fake shoes only cost $20 max! I paid $125! Its annoying! They will refund $10??!! What a joke! I already suspected something wrong when they replied my order with the email address kissmarketonline from china! I will never buy anything from china! They are truly slimmy! When i ordered, the website is addidas web! But then they replied with their original account after they got your money! They did on purpose, sending the wrong color shoes to ask us to spend more by buying different one. Are you kidding? I am not ***.

1 0 Reply
gC

Oct 12 #1225777

Ordered an XXL and received a shrunken jersey same size as my wife's Women's Medium. Refused my return and refused to issue a refund. Anyone know how to escalate this to a real level of concern?

2 0 Reply
Heartthrob Rob

Sep 26 #1218838 San Diego, California, United States

*** company they conviently left out my apt # so it wasn't delivered and sent back to them! And they keep my money!

Ginny

Sep 23 #1217177 Toowoomba City, Queensland, Australia

Yes, dreadful people to deal with. I purchased a bag that was advertised as leather, it was just a cheap fabric.
DON'T USE THEM

Sep 22 #1216828 Louisville, Kentucky, United States

Just happened to me too. Inventive idea, looked legit until 6 days and no tracking. Stay away from any unlicensed products. If it's too good to be true, it is. OfficialpenguinsNHL.Com is the site. Stay away.

3 0 Reply

Aug 26 #1204031 Spokane, Washington, United States

I had the same experience, and an absolute refusal to cooperate with me in rectifying their screwup. They suggested I take my damaged Celtics jersey to the "local tailor" and they would "apply discounts." No one should ever do business with them.

1 0 Reply

Aug 18 #1200953 Geneseo, New York, United States

I want to strangle this Jaly *** . Xmas present jersey and they send me a rg3 redskins jersey lol . Still going back and forth ten months later . Weird thing is the always reply , granted it'd same bs emails , " sell it to your friend ." Told them I'm not on their *** payroll selling jerseys for them and to give me what I ordered .

0 1 Reply

Aug 04 #1194697 Brantford, Ontario, Canada

They also have the site bluejaysfan.com & many others. Fortunately I didn't order because the lack of location & contact information left me with an uncomfortable feeling so I emailed for info first. Received a reply from this other address that basically said you should trust us because we are telling you in this email that we are trustworthy. Ugh

Jul 11 #1183759 Laurel, Maryland, United States

Happened to me to! Got roped in by an ad on instagram for "sportsapparelshop.com"
Looked exactly like the site you took a picture of. (I say looked because the site is no longer available)
I should have known better as well that the prices were too good to be true. Also got the globalcc.com email.

1-20 of 27 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Fanatics. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Fanatics.
Filing a new complaint about
×