23 Vintinner Rd, Campton, NH 03223, USA
2.3

Update by user Dec 27, 2018

I was able to get a refund for the item after I called a second time. I didn't even have to speak to a supervisor.

Ronisha was nice enough to do a one time courtesy and refund the whole amount not just the shipping. She was truly nice and wasn't rude like the nameless lady earlier.

Original review posted by user Dec 27, 2018

I ordered an item on 12/21 paid the 19.99 to have the item by 12/24 supposed to be guaranteed by XMAS or FREE. Yes I did use a Dunkin Donuts coupon when purchasing the item and no where did it say it didn't qualify for the "Guaranteed by XMAS or FREE".

My email even says it in it. Fanatics is not living up to their expectations or even the statement written in the email. Just because I used a coupon it should not disqualify my order from being free. That was the whole reason I paid the 19.99 for shipping to receive it by 12/24.

Fanatics needs to live up to what they promote. I have ordered from them plenty of times and this is not the first time I have been disappointed. I called customer service and they person answered the phone "Thanks for calling Fanatics how can I help you". First off she sounded like she was standing at the other end of the room .

second she didn't even state her name. She then asks "How can I help you?" I said I'm calling about an order. Again she says "How can I help you?" Didn't even ask me my name or even for an order number. So I said "Do you want my order number?" and she replies "Yea I'll take it" in an annoyed voice.

I'm thinking in my head "Oh sorry for making you do your job." None the less she tells me the whole you used a coupon story and that they will refund the shipping cost. So I asked to speak to a manager I said that was the reason I paid 19.99 for shipping to have it by XMAS and no where at the time of purchase did it say it didn't qualify. I told her I used coupons before and it will say only one can be used. This didn't and it even states it in the email.

So now I play the waiting game. If I have to leave a review on every platform they are on I will.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: Product.