1.7

Ordered from this company and made sure I ordered enough merchandise to get the guaranteed by 12/23 shipping or free.Kept checking and saw that I would not be getting it until 12/24 and we were exchanging gifts on 12/23.

Chased it down and drove to pick it up. contacted the company and they said it would have to be after Jan. 6 to consider looking for the tracking number. I knew then they were a scamming company.

They had a week and a half to get the order to me.

They will not keep their promises or guarantees.I wish i had read the reviews on this company and I would not have ordered from them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of fanatics shipping service. Fanatics needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fanatics shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fanatics. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Amazon or Dicks Sporting Goods.

Had an Experience with Fanatics?

Comments