Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Just so everyone knows fanatics and nfl.shop are the same place I ordered bull from both of them. Never again smh. My jersey came back in writing upside down, it makes me wonder who really make these clothes and that its fake ***.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of t-shirt from Fanatics and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Fanatics to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Amazon or Dicks Sporting Goods. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fanatics for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fanatics?

Comments

Fanatics - SCAM!! Footballpersonality @kissmarketonlineshop.com @globalccpay.com Fanatics "Was scammed out of $300 by these lying SCAMMERS. Contacted my credit card company right away to place a hold on my card to prevent future purchases by these..." Read more Fanatics - Shipping Service Review from Everett, Washington Fanatics "Absolute fraud!!! Provided me with false tracking numbers! I ordered two separate jerseys and later I find two foreign atm charges and two separate charges that were linked to..." Read more Kara Zapatos - Bad quality shoes, rude and impolite staff, Boss Kara is full of *** and so slow! Kara Zapatos "I just want to warn everyone who are planning to buy cheap shoes with them. I found them on Instagram and from Marikina. They are actually cheap made and bad..." Read more Ezbuy - Worst service I have ever used Ezbuy "I am an ezbuy customer from the time they first started out until now. So I had been through the early stages (which to me was the best time) because..." Read more Yamaha Motor - Corrupt Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engine 2013 Yamaha Motor "I purchased 2 Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engines from Yamaha dealer in Abu Dhabi " Alyousuf " October 2013. Regular and timely service done with them with no reported..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more Richmond American Homes - Fixing issues after move in Richmond American Homes "First off the sales guy acted like a used car salesman for about 75% of the time we interacted with him either in person or on the phone. We should..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more