Fanatics Shipping Service Review from Everett, Washington
Absolute fraud!!!Provided me with false tracking numbers!
I ordered two separate jerseys and later I find two foreign atm charges and two separate charges that were linked to them on my bank account.
I called my bank and they said it was def fraud!I still have not gotten what I had paid for and when I emailed to complain I got the response "you know we have the best prices so those prices deserve to wait" I'm pissed
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a dress off these people and I was totally shocked when it arrived. It was completely different to what I ordered it had lace and cotton hanging off..."
- "I just want to warn everyone who are planning to buy cheap shoes with them. I found them on Instagram and from Marikina. They are actually cheap made and bad..."
- "It seems that every single month that I get my invoice from EBAY it is wrong. Not only that but when they credit me back for "Partial Refunds on..."
- "I'll start by do a complete walk around before and after service. Honesty seems to be a real issue here. They sliced up my door panel of..."
- "Would never recommend these guys you have no way to talk to them to know what's going on ,everything's is automatic response, I lost my card have been trying to..."
- "I purchased an OmniBusBox unit, manufactured by Ballard Technologies, from a large customer of Ballard's last year. As this unit is licensed for their Copilot software, I called customer support..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."
- " HP PC's - Urgent - DO NOT BUY - Rubbish After Sales. So the story is, HP agree to pick up my PC for repair when the PC has..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."