They claim to be the "Bowl Central." The place to get everything for your bowl games.So, I ordered gear for my team's bowl game this coming weekend and even upgraded the shipping so I would be sure to get my items before we left for the game.

Was excited as I tracked my shipment to arrive today. I ordered 4 items, an adult long sleeve shirt, adult Nike elite jacket, kids hoodie, and a kids Columbia jacket. My package arrived and in it was 2 Arizona Cardinals beanies. I call customer service to inform them and request that the items I ordered be overnighted so they would arrive by tomorrow (the original date I expected to receive my order using the upgraded shipping method).

I even told them I would be fine with Friday by noon. Sarah, a Customer Service Team Lead, informed me that due to "policies" they could not do that. That they could reprocess my order and see when the warehouse says it will ship and then overnight it from that point. So, be warned, their overnight delivery is only overnight once the warehouse decides to ship your items.

She told me if we re-processed my order it would leave the warehouse by 12/19 (5 days later) and then I could expect them on 12/20. I asked her why no-one could call the warehouse and tell them this order needed to be packed up by tomorrow and overnighted. She again blamed "policies." That's the worst business practices I have ever heard of.

I didn't ask for a refund of anything or discount, I just wanted what I paid almost $200 for.Unreal that they screw up and refuse to make it right because that's their "policy."

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Fanatics. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Fanatics to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Amazon or Dicks Sporting Goods. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fanatics and fanatics shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fanatics?

Comments

Lowell, Indiana, United States #1256757

How did you get a phone number for customer service? I have been trying to get a hold of someone to find out where my order is. This company is horrible.