5.0

Around mid-October 2016 I ordered a Dak Prescott jersey the weekend this company was offering like 25% off (saw it on a commercial while watching the game).Yes they suckered me in.

When they offer these promotions, they give themselves the right (in writing) to send it whenever they want. In my case, it was going to be 3 weeks. THREE WEEKS...that's a lifetime during an NFL season! It was a great price so I decided to wait.

Well that date came and went. When I called they said it was on backorder another 2 weeks because they underestimated the popularity of the product. I canceled my order.

Thankfully the rep was nice and I received my refund almost immediately.But I won't order from them again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with customer service rep was nice and responded promptly and stated that there is a room for improvement of not getting my order. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of fanatics shipping service. Fanatics needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fanatics shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fanatics.

Had an Experience with Fanatics?

Comments

Norfolk, Virginia, United States #1248645

What's the customer service number?