3.4

I will NEVER EVER IN MY LIFETIME place another order with Fanactics!!What a joke!

Fanactics is a beautiful website, user friendly and simplied ordering process. So, I felt at ease placing my order. I liked how they offered several shipping options and I chose and I paid (extra) for a 3 day shipment, but they failed big time. It took 3 days for the order to leave the warehouse.

After contacting customer service, I received an apology email with a $10 fan cash offer toward a future purchase. The $10 fan cash offered to me is laughable per there inconvience - keep your lousy cash. Lesson learned...

you're no good to me!Btw, my package arrived 2 weeks later.

Myrabadams wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Fanatics. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $46 and wants Fanatics to issue a full refund.

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Amazon or Dicks Sporting Goods. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fanatics and fanatics shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fanatics?

Comments