I purchased a team jersey for $70.70 on 11/28/16.As of 12/13/16 I still had not received an email that my order had shipped.

I went to their website to check on my order and it states that it shipped on 11/30 and gave me a UPS#. (not panicking yet) I went to the UPS web site to see where my order was. UPS website states "UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later." (starting to get nervous) I find the customer service number for fanatics 1 (855) 438-0684 and call.

Waited in the call *** for 28 minutes and finally someone answers. YAY (or so I thought). I tell her I placed the order, their site says it shipped, but UPS doesn't identify that tracking number and I don't have my jersey, which - BTW is a christmas gift. She tells me she's going to look into this and puts me on hold...for 15 minutes.

She comes back and tells me it has shipped and I should check UPS to track the order. (Didn't she hear me? I did that!) So I tell her the tracking # isn't a UPS number. She says she's going to take another look.

Puts me on hold for 10 min. (I'm sweating now. This isn't good). She comes back and says It's "In Shipping" but wont be "shipped" until January 5th.

I tell her it's a Christmas gift and If I can't have it before 12/25 than I want to chancel my order. She tells me I can't do that. It's too late because the order has already been processed. (full on panic mode).

So I spell out what she's tell me..."you mean I ordered a CHRISTMAS gift 11/28 that claim's it's been shipped but I wont receive it until after 1/5/17 and I CAN'T cancel my order? I want to talk to your supervisor!" I asked for that Supervisor 3 more times and that didn't happen. I don't think there actually is a supervisor. I don't think this is a legit business.

The end result? She put in a request for a refund that needs to be approved. Once approved it could take 7-14 days to receive my refund (I'll be shocked if that happens). I have no guarantee of a refund, or that I'll receive my order or even an email confirmation.

I'm sad to admit it but I think this one is a loss. I placed the same order at a reputable national sports dealer. I'll have the jersey in 3 business days.

Should have done that to begin with.DO NOT ORDER FROM FANATICS!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $71. This person is overall dissatisfied with Fanatics. The most disappointing about fanatics shipping service at Fanatics was this experience doing business with this company, failure of delivery and wouldnt let me talk to a supervisor upon repeated requests Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Amazon or Dicks Sporting Goods that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Fanatics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Fanatics to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fanatics?

Comments