Ordered a Christmas gift on Dec.10, they promised it would ship on Dec.

14 (plenty of time for Christmas). On Dec. 23 I received an email from PayPal informing me that my account was credited for a full refund. Fanatics never contacted me saying I wouldn't be receiving my item.

After contacting them, they informed me the item was no longer in stock, however it is still listed on their site for an additional $30.

When I add it to my shopping cart it says nothing about it no longer being available.Pissed consumer,Pissed consumer,Pissed consumer,Pissed consumer, Pissed consumer, Pissed consumer, Pissed consumer, Pissed consumer, Pissed consumer, Pissed consumer.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of did not deliver item as promised and did not inform me that item was not going to arrive as promised. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of fanatics shipping service. Fanatics needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fanatics shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fanatics. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Amazon or Dicks Sporting Goods.

Had an Experience with Fanatics?

Comments