2.0

placed and paid for order 11/28, just received email stating that 25% of items that said "ready to ship" are actually out of stock and others that were "ready to ship" actiually meant 5-10 days processing time.Stay away from this site, just use amazon so you won't have to twitter back and forth listening to irrelevant excuses about the hurricane 2 months ago.

To make it worse, I am being bombarded by fanatics.com email marketing that does not have an unsubscribe option.I will keep whatever they send me and hope others are fortunate to read this and avoid this not ready for e- commerce site.

Review about: Fanatics Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Selection of team gear, Website is alluring.

I didn't like: Lame automated responses, Delay in shipping, Being informed of out of stock a week later.

Comments

Saw some reviews on other websites about this company, there response to every complaint started out with "sorry for the inconvenience ".

I guess if you were a better company and relatively proficient at your job you would not need to be constantly apologizing for poor service. Also seemed to be the same 3 people from fanatics who

Responded to the complaints