2.5

Very deceitful about their shipping policies and practices.They advertise free overnight shipping (orders over $99) and items ordered by noon will be shipped same day.

When I reviewed my shopping cart it showed one item with a $4.99 shipping charge and the other two items with no shipping charge, which was fine because my order wasn't over $99. It also showed that the order would ship same day and be to me the next day (presumed warehouse must be close so transit time was short). So I approve and pay for the order, but when the completed order window appeared, I noticed that they charged me $24.99 for overnight shipping, contrary to what my shopping cart review showed. I called them and they refunded $9.99 after much discussion, but telling me that the overall offer for the free overnight shipping was for orders over $99, and that apparently overrode whatever was shown in my actual shopping cart review of costs.

So I accept the refund because I wanted the items, then they don't ship the order out until the next day, not same day (though order was placed before noon).

Accordingly, the order is not scheduled for delivery until two days after order, not the next day (despite paying the additional overnight charge).Very deceitful company that operates by the theory, better to beg for forgiveness rather than be honest up front

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of fanatics shipping service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $15. Fanatics needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fanatics shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fanatics. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Amazon or Dicks Sporting Goods.

Had an Experience with Fanatics?

Comments